Help us Help you

ken barber

Forum topics  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the current layout of the forums? By layout we mean arrangement of topics and discussion. Our forums are rented through a 3rd party provider and we are limited in some aspects.

• I love the layout
    • I don't really pay attention to the layout
    • I feel some layout changes might help (Please comment with suggestions)
    • The layout is very confusing (please comment with suggestions)
    • I come to the forums very infrequently because of the layout (Please explain in comments)
  2. 2. Which forum category is your favorite?

• Community Herald
    • Story Discussion
    • Writing Central
    • Free for All
    • Community Cultural Center
  3. 3. Which topic area do you find most interesting?

• Community Chit Chat
    • Members
    • Sneak Peaks
    • Politics Galore
    • The News
    • Movies and TV

This poll is closed to new votes

As of late activity and discussion on The Castle Forum has been waning. So we are asking you to let us know what type of content and discussion you would like to see. Keep in mind we have no actual control over which members post when so we know the biggest and loudest response is going to be author interaction. What we are looking for is what we The Castle Administrators can do to provide you with a lively and engaging place to have conversations.  

Please take the short poll and also share your ideas and feedback with us. If you wish to keep your feedback private please email us at admin@castleroland.net.

As always our goal is make sure you enjoy your visits to The Castle so please take a few moments and let us hear from you.  

Thank you

The only issue I would mention is that the color scheme needs to be the same across the forum. Right now I see a blue and white scheme. If I were to start a new thread or post, I get a grey and white scheme. The grey and white is not easy on the eyes and one has to strain to see what the text is. There are members who are visually impaired. Also, I have noted a few spots where the text in blue boxes are a color other than white and thus kind of get lost in the blue background. Only issues I have seen thus far. Will keep an eye out.