You Pass This Way But Once

Zach Caldwell

An excellent start to this story. The detail in setting the story up was very good. We got to know a lot about Logon and Seth just in this first chapter. It was an enjoyable read and one you can tell a lot of thought was put in to it. The boys both making first string on the football team will help cement their friendship even more. I look forward to the next chapter in this awesome start of this tail.

She and Logan are going to spend part of the weekend at the farm. It will be very interesting I am sure. It is very good Seth and his dad such a close relationship. Not all young people have such a relationship. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

Both boys are doing well in sports. Even thou after the broken leg in football. The boys are also doing better in their relationship. Looks as everything is coming up roses. You know roses has thorns. I just hope the thorns do not hurt to bad. We will have to come back and see.

I really enjoyed this chapter. Logan and Seth took care of Timmy in his time of need. Then they made Ray pay for his actions. Ray will have a difficult time making problems for Timmy even after they leave the camp. Then they gave Timmy his first taste of fooling around. What a nice exchange between the three boys. One I  sire Timmy will always remember fondle.

A very good chapter and a nice read. Logan, Seth and Timmy exchanged contact information so we may see Timmy again. We come to the end of summer camp I am sure the boys enjoyed themselves. Now the start of a new school year. Wonder what is in store for them. We have to come back to find out.

A very enjoyable chapter. The football game's description was very good. As I was reading along you could see in your mind the game taking place. The boys once more had Timmy over for a visit. That was interesting to say the lest. Things are getting hotter between the two of them. Adding Timmy did not distract them from their commitment to one another. Looks like everything is going well for them but for how long?

I am glad the boys are willing to shown Robby the works. You think that they know that doing such things could damage their own relationship? What will Timmy do even though we think we know ? We will come back and find out shall we. Next time.