At the Turning

Zach Caldwell

We see the end to Jumbo by his own people. That should make a few people sleep better at night. As the auction is closer. We Lachlan more assertive with his brother. He has a plan and what it maybe we will see. I have my own thoughts to what it maybe. We will see maybe next time.

Jock McBride as we thought was right upset about the sale of land yo Lachlan. There was nothing he could do about it. His divorce from his wife and saying he would marry Mary Briggs may not be so. Now can not Martha as his wife take anything from him in those days? We will see maybe next time.

We finely get to see the boys come out to each other. Now will this be a good thing or not? Martha is a strong woman not many could have done as she. One thing I have in the back of my mind is. What will William do about the four leaving and his father? We will see.

The big house gone in a wild fire. All the brothers with new lives and homes of their own. Joke McBride is now truly alone and filling it. The lose of the mixed children laying heavey on Lachlan What will be next?