At the Turning

Zach Caldwell

A very happy chapter for Lachlan indeed. It cost him 10 pounds which I am sure was a good sum but he was free for now. His father got his way again and came out ahead. It seems he never come up short but for the loss of his ship. Which he has plans on replacing. Will Toby play a roll if he dose acquire another ship. We will see.

It was just in the nick of time Lachlan was able to save Stephen. With his leg broken but well on the mends. What will he do? Will Stephen and Lachlan take the horse money and but the old homestead? I hope they do just to spite Jock McBride. We will come back to see.

We see Jock being the same nasty drunk he always has been. Some how I think Lachlan has N idea I think I know but not for sure. William on the other hand is on top of the world. He knows now he is the father of his baby. Just maybe things will get better on the farm. We will see want we.

A wonderful chapter indeed. The boy are well on their way in a new adventure. They are sharing some personal alone time. In away they are getting to know each other even more if that was possible. I look forward to see what Lachlen has planed.

We find the boys hard at work once again. The old man in a bad mood but he is that most of the time. As to the new room, will that give Lachlan and Stephan privacy? We will see. What happened the last time Toby was there between Danile and him ? What has Lachlan got planed. I  sure his father will not like it.