Nightfall: Full Moon

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Roland’s stories can now be found at Roland]

Roland

Nightfall: Full Moon

Chapter 1

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

Thanks a lot, Roland! (a touch of sarcasm should be inserted here) As if I didn't have enough trouble keeping track of the stories I want to read and find time to write my own now I have another one.

A great start to what promises to be a very good and interesting story. Sorry it had to start with the killing of Cory's family but I have a feeling there may be a little romance between he and Runi. Future chapters will tell, I guess.

Thanks for this story, Roland! (honestly; no sarcasm here)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all!

Thanks for the kind words on the story.... it really was a lot of fun to work on.  I do want to take a moment to say thanks to my 'support team', Allen, John, and Mary.

I know it's been a bit since it started posting, and i wanted to try and respond before now, but, my job does not give me normal access to the net, and when i do have access, i try to write.

Anyways, thanks again, and i really hope you do enjoy it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi again Roger. Sorry for any confusion. This story is a more refined and reworked story of the original. This version, I think is more in line with what Roland wanted for the original or that he felt he could tell the story better. But that is just my impression. I am sure you will hear more from Roland.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...