Str8mayb

Str8mayb

Hi,

I'm Str8mayb.  I was forced into sharing my writing about nine years ago by this really evil guy, 'Your friend Darryl' AKA The Radio Rancher or Sleeping Beauty.  Since then I have created an entire universe (The Haven Universe).  I earned the title 'THE Evil Author and Master of Misdirection."  I have been having some problems but am back to writing (using both fingers) so The Ben Gay Kid will be back.

My hobbies are Writing, Reading, and Scouting (and , of course, being Evil.)  I cause as much confusion as possible.

Str8mayb

........ The Ben Gay Kid will be back.

My hobbies are Writing, Reading, and Scouting (and , of course, being Evil.)  I cause as much confusion as possible.

Str8mayb

So, Neal will be returning...  Gotta watch the door knobs and certain seats...

Will Philip be making an appearance as well?

Bob

Having worked around enough medical people over the past 20 years, I have a habit of cleaning seats prior to sitting and washing hands carefully coming and going (not that it is an issue for me). 

Besides, I bake Cookies.  Cakes. Pies. Cupcakes. Fudge. Brownies.

I think he knows not to bite the hand that brings good stuff to the table!  Smart boy.

Sorry right now the HAVEN UNIVERSE CHARACTER FILE is only set up for windows.  I will be entering the characters in the RU list.  It will take a bit of time since I already am starting with over 100.  Yes, I am nuts.  Besides having the usual info I have the Phoenix squad, Boy Scout patrol, and JROTC platoon, squad and team info.

Hey who sent the guys in white jackets?

Besides, I bake Cookies.  Cakes. Pies. Cupcakes. Fudge. Brownies.

I think he knows not to bite the hand that brings good stuff to the table!  Smart boy.

Yum!  Hey, I'll be glad to Judge a bake-off between you and Martha.  Better make double, no, better make that tripple batches, I'll probably need a lot of samples to decide.  Yeah that sounds about right.

NEAL! Put the mouse down and step away from the keyboard!

Jeez.

Hey Neal,

Instead of a Bake-Off, why not a Bake Party?  And add one chef detective to the mix as well?  Seems I remember him going crazy turning out cookies like mad.  Then, all the kids could just munch, enjoy, dance, munch, chat, munch, plot, munch and on through the night!

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...