Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Emperor Roland

From the Castle Roland Family to yours, we would like to wish each and every one of you a very merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays.  Castle Roland has only been up and running for a little under 2 years, and in that time we have grown larger then we ever dreamed possible.  This is all thanks to the hard working members of the Castle Roland Staff, the authors that allow us to host their stories, and most importantly, the readers that come here to enjoy the work. 

So during this time of celebration, and reflection, i would like to thank each and every one of you for being a part of our family, and for spending your time and effort here with us.  May next year be fruitful for all.

Roland

You are very welcome and thank you for providing such wonderful stories to read, a forum that is fun to participate in and especially for the opportunity to share my writing with others.

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, your Majesty, and to all those who work so hard to make Castle Roland the wonderful place it is!!!

Ring a bell or sing a sing.
Ride a sleigh all day long.
Mistletoe and Christmas snow.
Candy frost and cookie dough.
Stockings hung by the fireside.
Touching  hearts at the Yuletide.
Gifts all scattered under the tree.
Stories exchanged from you to me.
As Santa rides we wave good bye,
To Christmas bells up in the sky.

Merry Christmas to all.
Jandar Tyr