Another newcomer

Parker

I'm not very experienced with forums but I expect I will figure everything out eventually. My name is Parker Sheaffer and anyone familiar with pens will recognize that this is my PEN name. My attempt at humor. I began writing serious stories a couple of years ago and I mainly wrote them for myself. The first ones were not particularly well written but I think I have improved some. The one I like best is my Noah Osgood series about a young boy detective who solves neighborhood crimes while dealing with being gay and having a crush on his best friend. It's a character that I am continuing to develop.

I have not been familiar with the Castle Roland site so I've been reading a lot of stories and having lots of fun. There are some impressive writers here and I'm glad to be a modest part of it all.

Thanks,

Parker

Parker,

Welcome to the Castle Roland family. I haven't read your story yet but the premise has me intrigued and its now on my reading list. Castle Roland's forums are an open and friendly environment for us all to interact with each other. We all know how crucial reader feedback is so this is one more way for you to get that feedback. Its also a place for us to have fun. We discuss all manner of things here from music to politics and more. We sometimes run fun and challenging story contest, the current Halloween event is a good example of it. The forums are, like many social media outlets, a very free flowing entity. The more you put into it the more you get out of it.

I hope you enjoy your new home with us

Welcome Parker they are very good here I'll have to find your stories and have a look I try to get to everyone at least one story.  Hope you enjoy it here lots of good authors and lost of nice people.