Always and Forever

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of David Lee's stories can now be found at David Lee]

NEW STORY

Chapter 1 presented at http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/david_lee

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

Unless this rewrite is drastically different from the original, this story is brand new for me.  I'm not sure how I missed this one as I used to find any story on Nifty in this genre that was as well written as this one seems to be.  This first chapter is good.  It's definitely gotten my interest.

This story is starting to sound familiar...like maybe I did read it years ago.  But, I have no idea what's coming so it may as well be brand new for me. 

Tom sounds like he's perhaps closeted because of his father.  Let's hope some random act of kindness falls on him and makes him rethink his plans of shooting up his school.

• 4 months later...

Having read some of David's stories on Nifty it's nice to see them here and the text/background is a lot easier to read on a phone.

Loved reading AAF and got to the end wishing there was more, but have been encouraged to check out more by him and other writers on this site. I've found I can enjoy a compelling story without it being broken up by often graphic (and implausible) sex every other page and actually get into the characters involved. Fortunately it is quiet at work at the moment so I have plenty of time to read my way through Castleroland. Some stories click right away, others are hard work but that's life! Thankyou!

Az