Shadow of a Soul

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Multimapper stories can now be found at MultiMapper]

NEW STORY

Chapter 1 presented at http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/multimapper

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 2 months later...

In a reply to another of my posts, you mentioned that needed to learn how to finish one project before you moved on to something else.  I'm beginning to see what you mean by that.  ;)

I've now read just about everything you have on this site, including this one.  I really hope you can get back to this one too.  This is just such a sweet story,  Mark and Enoch NEED to be able to be together.  Jim Bob needs to be able to recover from what was done to him by Lonny.  Joe Bob Jr. and the Mrs. need to find an effective form of birth control.  :P  Aunt Prissy's son needs to stop eating boogers.  :wacko: 

Seriously, I don't want you to get away from "Spider" but I'd love to see more of "Shadow of a Soul" too.  Thanks!

• 3 months later...

I have quite a few stories that are in a holding pattern, waiting for me to find the time to work on them. So, I can't really say when I will get around to working on The Shadow of a Soul, again.

On the flip side of that, by bringing to my attention that the story is overdue for a new chapter, you've just greatly improved the chance that that's what I'll work on next.

Let's see what happens.

MM

OK, I won't name any names, but one'a y'all done did it.

I was plodding along, minding my own business, writing new chapters, when all of a sudden, you get me to thinking about The Shadow of a Soul.

Again, I'm not naming names. But I hope you're happy with yourself! Look what you made happen!

The Shadow of a Soul, Chapter 10, has just been posted @Bent&Twisted and @BrokenBard.

Enjoy!

MM:D

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 11 is out at Broken Bard!

Great thanks, MM, for another chapter, tempered by that fact that the reuniting of Mark and Enoch still needs resolution, and time is running out. In my own imagination, I have guessed at a possible solution, but don't want to spoil any of MultiMapper's plot plans by revealing it.

--Rigel