Shadeside

Castle Herald

Hello Multimapper ,

.     I just wanted to say thank you so much for writing & sharing Shadesiders with us . I just read all 20 chapters this morning , I know you are one busy writer but I would love to hear more about Rafe & Dodger and the Ancient Ones if time permits .

Thanks again,

.               John C 

• 1 month later...

I truely enjoyed the story from the frist page till the last. I agree with Johnny, I would like to see more. I enjoy a vampire story very much. You have came up with  new twists that works quite well. I have become a fan of your storyes. You are quite a fine auther and do wonderfully. As I said, CR is made up of the finest authers on the internet. For you to stand out as one of the better  ones speeks out for itself.

• 2 months later...

I am glad to see this story continue. This chapter did not answer many questions, it asked them. The missing boy, two FBI agents and three hours of missing time. I am sure if we return all will be made clear in time. Vampire storys has always been of interest to me and I enjoy reading them. This one being a better one than some. I am looking forward to seeing more of this wonderful tail.

I have always enjoyed this story. It is good to see it back. Agent Roberts I am sure is in to more than he bargained for. Poor Devin will they be able to help? We just have to wait and see. This is a very entertaining story and one that any SciFi vampire reader would like. It'd good to see the author bring us new chapter to the wonderful story. Thank you so muc MultiMapper.

An awesome ending to book 3. Agent Roberts has agreed to help where he can. Devin is being helped and is being took care of for now. Now Agent Roberts is being sent to Kentucky as his new assignment. What will he find there. I look forward to a book 4. I have enjoyed this story so much and hope to see it continue.