Let Them Eat Cake

Ricky

Hi and Happy Holidays,

Posted already at GA and on Nifty. I have directed those on my mailing list to come talk about it here if they choose to comment. Here's a nifty link: http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/highschool/let-them-eat-cake.html

It will be posted here and fats and screeve as soon as they get around to it.

Damn man I love your stories but as you'll soon find out  nudge nudge wink wink,  you really hit home for me. Had to stop reading that one It's great just I think it's gonna dig way to deep for me. Still a great story  and you've really nailed it on the head.  That siad I know you get the drift  :) 

Damn man I love your stories but as you'll soon find out  nudge nudge wink wink,  you really hit home for me. Had to stop reading that one It's great just I think it's gonna dig way to deep for me. Still a great story  and you've really nailed it on the head.  That siad I know you get the drift   :)

Thanks. But this one has no sadness in it. It's a feel good. And I think you'll find no tears here if you choose to go on. I promise.

Thanks. But this one has no sadness in it. It's a feel good. And I think you'll find no tears here if you choose to go on. I promise.

OK I'll give it a try though I may wait a bit, you'll understand why  ;)

No Problem I understand completely. I lived on the streets for nearly two years myself in my youth. We draw on our experiences in life, the things we know when we create stories. So I'm sure you saw some things that rang true. And I certainly won't take offense if you bypass it completely.

Keep smiling.