Re-Emergence

Zach Caldwell

It was nice to see another chapter from this story, Kyle.  I had read the first nine chapters all in one sitting a month or so ago.  I'm really enjoying it.

Prior to coming over here, I would never say that I really enjoyed sci-fi/fantasy type stories, but you guys are converting me!  Thanks for this update.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/3/2014 at 8:43 PM, Kyle Aarons said:

Keep in mind, of all my stories, Re-E as I call it for short, is my favorite of the stories I have out there.

...and a favorite of mine. It's been a couple of years since I started reading it... a long time to wait for closure. Looking forward to more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest David McLeod

This is quite an interesting and well-written story. Lots of new concepts that may become memes – if the story is completed. I was disappointed when I reached the last published chapter to see that it was posted so long ago, and that there have been no more.

Kyle once said that this is his favorite story.  Unfortunately, just like Kandric and Brile, the amount of research required takes a lot out of him, so he really has to be in the proper frame of mind to write each installment.  But, once he set out to do it, it always turns out to be well worth the wait.  

• 1 month later...