Re-Emergence

Zach Caldwell

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't really say which of your stories is my favorite.  I find myself actually yearning for the next installment.  For a while there, I was starting to think you had abandoned this one.  I am so very glad that it is not the case.  It is a very good story and, like all of them, I am waiting for the next chapter.  

I know that I'm being repetitive when I keep asking for more chapters of all your work, but I'm a trucker and I really can't think of a better way to pass the time spent in a truckstop than to fire up the laptop and read (and re-read) about the different worlds you have created.  

My heartfelt thanks for all of your work.

• 4 weeks later...

Keep in mind, of all my stories, Re-E as I call it for short, is my favorite of the stories I have out there.

Kyle...

Last Sunday during your live online chat... [thanks again for that] you asked us if we had read 'Re-E'... I was one of the few that had not gotten around to reading it yet as you may recall... [still "...to many stories, not enough time in life to read them all"].

Well your words about and passion for 'Re-E' stuck with me and when I finished reading Mondays updates I started to read [really binge] on this intriguing story.

I must tell you that I should have started to read this story years ago for I've been missing the chance to read one of your BEST...

You have now gotten me hocked... I just hope that you will be adding more chapters of this story and to the Castle...

For now I'll just sit here and wait for more, but knowing how you feel about 'Re-E', I pray that I will not have to wait very long...

Kyle... Please put writing more chapters of 'Re-E' at the top of your writing to do list...

PLEASE...  :)

I am up to date on Re-E and i have to say, i am intrigued.  This story has mystery, science, politics, possible magic and a very touching father/son relationship.  What discoveries await at the site?  Will there be territorial disputes with foreign military operations?  Will the odd dream phenomena rear it's head again for Ryan and Alex?  How will being brothers change their friendship?

And more to the point, who IS programing Galactic Conquest?  I wonder if Alex has cheat codes.  For being bad with computers, he sure has figured out that computer game pretty well.

A very nice read so far.  Building more questions than answers, drawing the reader in.  Keeps you guessing as well, so while there might be lots of speculation, the waiting for the answers to reveal is a delicious tease.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kyle,

You have a winner with “Re-Emergence.” There’s enough reality and historical references to provide the verisimilitude necessary to allow the reader’s willing suspension of disbelief. Your descriptive writing, for example, the storm over London, is superb. Some long time ago, I read that a successful story must include a boy and a dog. I see you’ve introduced that . . .and an exciting new character . . .in Chapter 8. That chapter is, itself, an interesting twist on the post-apocalyptic trope. Well done! I can understand why it is your favorite; it’s becoming mine.

• 3 weeks later...

Keep in mind, of all my stories, Re-E as I call it for short, is my favorite of the stories I have out there.

I like them all Just waiting on more day of n 

Can't wait for more awesome story right up my sy-fy fantasy alley. two thumbs up  and 16 paws up! I think this and day of n are my favourites . You rank right up there with D'artangnon (Sorry if I missspeled it)

Can't wait for more