Cyclone Book 2

ken barber

NiteOwl13, I don't think threats will work, (see post #43) so that leaves just food, sex or money. To cover all three, one of us could volunteer to feed him a home cooked meal, naked except for a fan of $1,000 bills covering sensitive areas, grin.....

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished a re-reread of Cyclone book 1 and 2 Damm if I didn't miss one word that changed my outlook on the chapter and changed book 2 for the better

Reread of this action from the start flows much better than a reread of the last chapter

Thanks for a great read

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like Nightowl, above, I started over and re-read book one again.  I know I had read it before but I needed to get everything fresh in my mind again before I went on to book two. 

Great story!  Love the action of this one.  That was absolutely the shortest vacation I've ever heard of!  :P   Poor guys.  They just can't get any downtime. 

My only question is:  Where the hell were all of these gay guys when I was in my twenties?  :o   I guess to answer my own question, they weren't in the Army with me.  In fact, the Army was a TERRIBLE place to pick up guys in the 80's and 90's.  Too bad I didn't think of that back then.

Steve T,

Thanks for the Input while I did have a couple "Friends" in the army in the 90's most of us hide as much as possible. 

Dale says it often he feels like he is running a gay dating service.

Chapter 4 will be posted next week

Very good chapter. It was chill and fun chapter with hardly any drama. Which leads to me feel like there are bombshells to come in later chapters. This chapter felt like it was luring me into a false sense of security only to have the rug pulled out later. I do wonder though if there are too many people within the story. I find it hard to keep up with who everyone is and who they may or may not be in a relationship with or how they relate to the main characters. I wonder if not being able to keep track of them is a result of not getting chapters regularly. If your story were a novel I would be constantly engaged in it and thus better keep track of who all the players are. In this online forum, with chapters not always flowing, the attention is diverted to other stories and and thus the flow of characters gets lost. Regardless, I love the story and eagerly await the next chapter.

Zach,

Thanks for the feed back. I have added alot of character over the chapters mostly because I want to create the Charismatic Authority Concept. To really show it Dale has to have lots of "Followers"  The main Characters always rise to the top and the story does focus on them the most. 

Night Owl just wanted to add a sense that Dale and team are shaking up the world on a pretty big level,

Thanks guys for your feed back and input I love it keep giving it.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...