Cyclone Book 2

ken barber

• 2 weeks later...

Ken, love the connections the guys all have and the warmth, love and heartwarmimg moments. Your story is what M/M romances do best. I know you are busy writing and can't wait to read the "Bloodlines" stories but if I could, would lock you in your den, slide a tray of food in to you for every chapter of Cyclone 2 you finished and only let you out when story done!

• 2 weeks later...

Ken, how about I come over and clean your house, shop for you, cook for you and go to work for you until you finish this! Between you and D'Artagnon, you both are driving me crazy, grin... But I know you both have a life, sigh. Just letting you know I appreciate your writing and can't wait...so why are you reading this and not writing, grin....

• 1 month later...

Gee, Ken.. It must be tough to have people clamoring for your stories, grin.... But it is your fault for writing things we like! We stayed off your back while JFA brewed and then came out but the incipient revolt is getting nearer... Marie Antoinette had her infamous line, "Let them eat cake." Don't you emulate her by telling us, "Just read another story." grin.... We would storm the Bastille, drag you out and make you write! We are your fans and we are legion, grin....

Shit I dont even know what freaking day of the week it is anymore

wait that means tomorrow is wednesday I have the day off. Yeah I get to  veg and watch TV all day and each junk food and think about absolutely nothing....Or I get to write

You can eat all the junk food you want but......... WRITE!!!!!! :smiley-signs013:  :D