Cyclone Book 2

ken barber

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Ken Barber stories can now be found at Ken Barber]

For all those interested I have started Cyclone Book 2 The storm Continues.

Its should be a thrilling adventure for Dale, Travis and their gang. The story picks up a few months after the ending of Book 1. 

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I have started book two and finished chapter 2. Thus far, starting out, it is tame compared to how the first book started. Makes me wonder what lies ahead. Still wondering on a couple points. Thus looking forward to seeing what happens.

If you have read book one, then do read book two. If you have not read book one, go do so now. :) You will not be disappointed.

Jeikor,

Thanks I was planning on doing the proposal later but the main plot just wouldnt allow for it. So I worked it in other wise those guys would never get it done with what they will be facing.....ooppps I said to much. I am trying to keep a pace of 1 chapter a month. I currently have 3 active story projects. "Dawns Early Light" "Cyclone 2" and "Bloodlines" "Dawns takes the most time as its a part of the RU, Cyclone 2 seems to be working at the pace of one a month. Bloodlines will be launched this spring, Very excited about this one its a collaborative project with Eric Aune and D'Artagnon set in a dark fantasy world.