techmanjoy

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Eric Aune stories can now be found at Eric Aune]

Let's welcome a new story to the Revolutions Universe!

Changing Connections

Synopsis:

They were finally safe from the GRA after taking them down and now they could relax and enjoy their summer, before the next big adventure, High School. However, sometimes things happen that you have no control of. The families of Disconnected wake up somewhere that is both familiar but different. Will they decide to keep their abilities hidden as they had done before or will circumstances force them to have to use them to keep their family safe?

Chapter 1 posted!

http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/eric_aune

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying this story... When it was first being posted I went back and read the original story and enjoyed that one very much. I do have one request: starting in chapter 3 or 4 you were dealing with three separate groups, some of which appear to be from different universes... Could you please provide story labels describing which universe you are dealing with. I realize that they're all in the Revolution universe now, but it's hard to determine where they fit in with the Revolution universe.

Thanks

Rob_W

;)

At this point in time, it is fairly simple.

Christine and her team were part of the U.N.I.T. in the Clan Short Universe (CSU). They were on their way to capture one of the rogue geneticists from the Genesis Project, whom their information said was at or near Big Bear Lake, CA.

Eve and her team were part of the (still) ongoing Genesis Project in the CSU. Operating in an underground lab, located at Big Bear Lake, they were to graduate shortly and be placed with the military.

Brett MacLeod and his group were part of the universe created by Eric Aune in his story, Disconnected. They were simply vacationing at Brett's home, at Big Bear Lake.

Through some sort of cosmic cataclysm, they have all "landed" in the Revolutions Universe, at the same time and same location.

Does that answer your question, Rob?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ken.  I was asked to consider adding another RU story.  I've got the basic concept, so know I have to see if it will working.

I was asked because someone thought i said I was bored and had nothing to write.  They were wrong, I am actually doing some work on Jake and Trevor 2, so I was not bored, but did that person listen.    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Anyway I hope it works out, I think there is something there, I'm starting to hear some of the characters a little bit in the distance, hopefully they get closer so that I can understand what they are saying.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Starting this now and looking forward to it. The other 2 RU stories I have read have been so good and they set the bar high. But no worries, this is Eric we are talking about and have not been disappointed yet.