Sands of Time

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Roland’s stories can now be found at Roland]

Seandra has fallen to the evil Brown Dragons and their Necromancer allies. The Crown Prince and his companions are sent forward in time to keep them safe, and to try and rebuild their once mighty Kingdom. Travel along with Xavier and the rest as they try and figure out what to do, how to do it, and how much has changed in the world since their time.

Chapters 1 - 2 posted  http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/roland

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

well see, Kyle sent me all these cool maps of the Kandric world.  The problem is... i looked for Rolling Dale, and where i found it did not seem to match with where my group was going. 

i will have to talk to Kyle, see what he has going on there, and see if my guys wanna join the party.  but i doubt it.  I don't know if my guys would like Kandric all that much

i will have to talk to Kyle, see what he has going on there, and see if my guys wanna join the party.  but i doubt it.  I don't know if my guys would like Kandric all that much

That might be an... interesting encounter, to say the least.

well see, Kyle sent me all these cool maps of the Kandric world.  The problem is... i looked for Rolling Dale, and where i found it did not seem to match with where my group was going. 

Hmmm ... I see now. With their views, they surely won't like such a precocious brat as Kandric .. may be they might turn out valuable allies to his grandfather, though ... :unsure: Especially Thane would surely love him ;)

And of course they won't ever align themselves with the likes of Kandric's brothers and their friends.

It's good to see them having now the companions to help steer them clear of such folk ... :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sands of Time great story, well told! As their young tribe gathers momentum, it becomes more and more likely that they can bring Seandra back into being. Maybe magic can then return their Families to them? If not, then they have the tools to begin again. The Great Dragons SHALL FLY AGAIN!

Charles Bird

SeaBird.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...