Parvenu: Book 3 - Otherland

Zach Caldwell

Awesome. This chapter was captivation from the start. It kept my interest and want more when the chapter ended. Paul is now in a new school and learning new skills. His class mates seems to be less than welcoming and totally in their own little world. We see if this continues to be the case. I like a good sci-fi story and this one looks to be a good one.

Awesome very well done. We come to the first day of classes ending with success. Not only the teacher but the Head Master impressed. I knew I was going to like this book. What will Paul learn from his mom before she has to stop? That could be very interesting.

We see Paul and G interacting with each other very well. Paul is to get his own computer. I can see Paul may very well need it. As I see it he is progressing much faster in his classes than one would think. A more of a natural gift in magic. I can hardly wait to see what happens next.

This was an amazing chapter. Paul has a number of projects to get done in a number of different classes. We will see how successfully he get them accomplished. Once you read and get in to this story. It is always a pleasure to read the next chapter.

What a wonderful chapter. Paul is much more advanced in his ability than his classmates. I think his teachers are seeing this clearly. I notice the statement of ancient magic being produced. Paul dose not know from where he knows this. The injury he sustained is not that bad which is good. Next time maybe he will think before acting in a like wise manner. It seems as each chapter build from all the others in advancing this story. Always keeping your interest and you wanting a bit more. That is a sign of a good story.

As always an existing adventure to return. We see D was impressed by Paul's ability. His mother has a bit of a worry in her response to what Pual was able to do. Will Paul heed what his mom has told him or do as he see fit? As Paul and G return to classes. Paul is met with more challenges. I enjoyed myself once more with this fun story. I can hardly wait to see what happens next.

You know, you would think can this story keep getting better? Then you return the next posting and find out it has. What an emotional exchange between them all on different leaves at the same time. That is something that dose not take place in a lot of stores.. They seem to be cut up in one exchange then the next all separate. You can tell when you read the parts of the chapter all chopped. This story and this chapter. is a fine example of how to keep an realistic fill of even flow in the chapter and story. As you would have in everyday life, with out thought. It dose not have the stop and go exchange of ideas or thoughts. Even on a bigger and most important emotional interactions. This is a testament to the skill of the author.

If you do not understand, just read this chapter for yourself. Keep in mind the interaction between everyone and how it makes you fill. See if it dose not read a little smoother than most. You move threw it effortlessly one sub plot to another they all fit as one. That and the subject matter make for a better read and over all experience.

It dose help if you have such an awesome story as this one is.

This chapter was just awesome. The one thing that sticks out in my mind is how respectful Paul's teacher was. Paul is helping out his felloe classmates a lot. He seems to be teaching them even with his short interaction to magic. What will he come up with for Friday? The invitation of D to all the family's to the lake and cookout how that will pan out who knows. I can hardly wait to find out.

What a chapter Mulitmapper. I lover it. As this story develops it just keeps getting better. We see Katie attack Paul and it back fired on her. We are sure Caral had something to do with it. For someone only a week into knowing about magic Paul seems quite powerful. Has this got to be because he is half demon? Maybe we will find out.

Another awesome chapter.

Thankfully, I think Paul is completely on safe footing -- his defensive spell may be a bit aggressive, but if you deconstruct it a bit, it's specifically saying "Return threefold whatever they send my way, and the only mercy they receive is I don't kill them."  Just... couched a little less pleasantly than that.

Frankly, it's almost a perfect choice for the environment he's in.

Poor Karla.  I think her idiocy is about to lead her to a dark, dark fate.

What a fun chapter to read. We see the bar b que is shaping up to be a very nice event. Paul did not have a problem with casting his protection spell. He really did not do anything wrong. We see Paul is well more advanced than he should be at this stage. The question is really how powerful is his and can he handle it. We will hopefully see.