Duty and Honor

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Eric Aune stories can now be found at Eric Aune]

Eric Aune

Duty and Honor

A Limited Series
Part of the Revolutions Universe

Chapter 1

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I like the story so far. In the context of the Revolutions Universe. I concur the cliffhanger from 4 is a good one but I like to read on. ' I know'  I'm just the reader and Eric must write it.

I hope to see nr 5-10.. soon.

Speaking of the Revoltions Universe, I hope I'm not in the wrong place but not a lot of activity here. Is it because the real world is catching up with the fantasy... I sincerely hope, for anyones sake he is not like mr. Ashwood.

Or are you all writing follow up's and we just wait and see?

Anyway, way to go Eric.

Well we have all been concerned about not too many coming out recently and were doing what we can.  For my part, DAH 5 should be out soon.  CC 23, 24 are in line to come out soon as well.  I think 23 will be out maybe next week.  24 shouldn't be too much later.  25 should be starting the editing process soon, which can take a while and I'm working on 26 right now.  

Not sure where the others are in their stories, but I do know that they are also working on other non RU stories including me,   No problem being a bit concerned about not too much coming out lately.  Rest assured we are writing, just not RU all the time.  I think there will be some movement soon.

I hope you don't mind me jumping in on this Eric. I agree with Eric I think we all kind of took a winter break and started working on other projects. Once we realized the RU was slowing down we all jumped right back in. Of course that creates its own problem of trying to get all the chapters through editing and also making sure we the authors are not stepping all over each other.  Rest assured I have it on good authority you will see RU chapters flying out here soon.

• 1 month later...