Nightfall: Full Moon

Castle Herald

Thanks everyone!  I will say this.  I had planned on stopping this first book on chapter 11, but have since changed my mind, chapter 12 is written and being edited, and 13 is being worked on.  Thanks to all that have written me, and posted here.  

I agree roger, I do like this version better than the original.  I just hope I can keep thing going with this story, but I think the characters will help me out with that!  Lol

• 4 weeks later...

A werebear!!!!!! Didn't see that coming. What looked to be a major fight between the wolves and a bear turned out to be someone looking for Runi.

And what is going to be so special about Devin? Obviously he is taking to being a vampire way better than expected.

Thanks so much for this story, Roland!

Thanks guys, It's really cool to get feed back from you guys.  I will say this much about the next few chapters, 1, they are written, i am trying to stay a few chapters ahead of the posting so there isn't a delay.  and 2, well... the surprises are just beginning.  Now that we have the backdrop of what the world is like, now it's time for Runi to start on the final quest.  He won't be alone on his journey, and one of the characters is soon in for a major shock.  lol.  is that enough of a tease?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Roland, I am thoroughly enjoying this new take on the "Nightfall" story. Your first story was well written, logical, exciting, and frankly a bit frightening. This new version is an entirely different notion, and one which I've found to be alike enough to be "comfortable" but also different enough to be fascinating. I'm looking forward to more.

Thanks for the kind words all. 

I just wanted to update you all that i am working on the story, and chapter 12 will be out in the next week or so.  The build up to the holiday season was been rough for me, but things are finally calming down, enough to where i find i have time to write again.  As this is being posted, i am putting the finishing touches on chapter 13.  thank you all for bearing with me, and i hope you enjoy the roller coaster that is to come

How about Colt's brother, Clay, showing up still alive? Got to be a story there. Plus there is still Devin that has taken to being a vampire extremely well. Why is he doing so well? Will there be a backlash from the other Houses?

This story just better and more interesting.

Thanks, Roland!

• 4 weeks later...

Just another outstanding chapter. Lots of new things going on and many suprises. I can not say what I really want. I do not to be a spoiler. You will have to read it for yourself. If some one is into si-fi or vampires its just must read. With the new pack and change of its alfa. You just do not want it to end. In a way punishing to have to wait to see what happens next.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A wonderfully totaly enjoyable story this is. It just gets better everytime a new chapter is added. A war is coming will everyone be ready for it. We will have to wait and see. What was in the bag and what dose a bloodstone do. We will have to return to find out want we.

• 5 months later...

Awesome new chapter. I have always enjoyed this story so much. The three sire making of a vampire is totally new. What will the product of such turning prove to be ? The Lord of Twilight is coming to see his sire. Will that be a good thing or not ? We just have to wait and find out. It just proves that this is one of my most favorite stores on the castle.

• 4 months later...

I'm really enjoying the new take on Nightfall. It can have an independent life, free of complications due to the CSU, the RU, or any other U for that matter. Having both vampires and werewolves is cool, and there have been constant revelations about their natures. We're also seeing a slow buildup toward a big showdown between Runi and ... someone. The vibe I got in chapter 16 from the Lord of Twilight, Aedan, was that he might end up being a sympathetic character. Previous chapters have built him up as the cause of the vampire and werewolf war, and I thought of him as evil. But in chapter 16 I saw just a kid wanting to meet up with his sire. That would leave Erika as the actual "final boss". She don't seem so nice.

• 8 months later...

Chapter 17 is as awesome as all the others. I was so glad to see a new chapter being published. It is like revisiting an old friend to find out what has happened since you last met. I look forward to seeing more chapters to this ongoing story.