And Justice For All

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of RU Author Group stories can now be found at RU Author’s Group]

Chapter 1 Adventure begins at http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/ru_authors_group

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

Being responsible for keeping track of all the characters in the RU, Ivan or Vanya, and his parents are some of my favorites from my very first reading.  I want to see more of Vanya and hope that he is able to contribute to the downfall of Ashwood.  

Everyone out there, you have an epic crafted for our anniversary.  Please, come, read and read some more!  

All the authors and staff of the Revolutions Universe welcome you to our celebration.

Mary, want to read more but some stingy authors have decided to release one chapter a day. The nerve of them! Don't we deserve a blowout readathon in an orgy of literary excess after they worked and slaved for months? Ok, kidding but at least now I have something to look forward to for a few days now.

What a great beginning! This story has been begun in a number of places, but never completed. I hope this effort will bring all the pieces together. It looks to be a great tale and, from my perspective, one that NEEDS to be told! Our country could easily slip into a situation much like what this story portrays, and that is also true for many other countries around the world. It has happened before, in our own (well, my own, anyway) lifetimes and history has a habit of repeating itself!

You can be sure I will stay glued to the computer, watching for each new episode as it becomes available.

Charles Bird

Sea Bird

Charles and Samwise thanks you for the kind words.

Samwise welcome to the crazy world of the RU, sit back, put your seat belt on and make sure your arms and legs are inside the ride at all times. (or some crazy author may decided to write an unfortunate scene)

Each day for the next 9 days will bring a new chapter culminating in the most intense, edge of your seat scenario the RU has ever scene. (ok I am a little biased here)

After the story we will host a live chat for all that want to talk about the story or the Process. The Chat will feature all three Authors and we would love to have you guys join us and give us feed back on the story.

post-65-0-70955500-1421770711_thumb.jpg

Yeah it's night like this that make me glad we don't have TV. Great first two chapters although I am kind of hoping the SUV with the big hole and a person hanging out belong to the two SOB's that killed Tom. Can't wait for more. At least it is only one day not a whole week or more. :)