MM's Broken Bard and Bent and Twisted

Emperor Roland

'A Different Tribe' was written to be a stand-alone, one-off Halloween story. I had no intention of writing a follow-up, much less a series of them. So now that I've completed the 5th installment of 'Brynnhollow', I find myself back where I started. The story is written and complete (in my mind) and I have nothing else to say... just like when I finished the first one.

While I have no intention of writing another one, there's always the possibility that inspiration will strike and I'll be off on another crazy writing frenzy when I least expect it.

In other words, it could happen.

MM

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello MM,

I just wanted to say thank you for posting "Daydreamer " on your own site as well as Castle Roland . You have quite the gift for story telling in multiple genre ! , I really appreciate all that you share with us too,

.       Cheers,

.              Johnny C 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2017 at 4:09 PM, MultiMapper said:
  On 10/20/2017 at 10:45 AM, MultiMapper said:
  On 10/11/2017 at 6:58 PM, MultiMapper said:
  On 10/11/2017 at 6:58 PM, MultiMapper said:
  On 10/4/2017 at 6:08 PM, MultiMapper said:

7's up!

8's up!

(I'm still talking about Parvenu 3)

9's up!

10's up!

11's up!

12's up!

13's up!

MultiMapper,

When you allowed some of us to read "Daydreamer" as you wrote it, I remember saying it was some of your best writing, or words to that effect.

After finally having had the time to reread Parvenu, Parvenu 2, and all of the Parvenu 3 chapters, I'm going to have to retract that. I am glad that you decided to continue this story-line. It has captured my attention more than anything else you have written.

Thank you so much,
Al.

It's hard for me to say that one story is better than another. I guess I'm not in a good position to be objective about them. I can't even explain what draws me to write new chapters for one story and not another. I suppose it has to do with inspiration and motivation. 

Regardless, I'm glad that you're enjoying Parvenu. It's funny how that little one-off Halloween short story has spawned it's own series.

BTW 

14's up!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Multi,

I was home sick today and kicked backed & read your 15 chapters posted . Love the story and all the characters involved too.

G& Paul are quite the little couple for being stepbrothers also.

Thank you for sharing this fine work with us all here ,

.                       Johnny C 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...