Forever 2 - Changes

Castle Herald

You can sign up for my weekly newsletter at www.jackschaeffer.com.

You'll get updates on my progress with several writing projects, random musings and comments on topics which interest me, the occasional book recommendation, and the opportunity to collaborate with writing Forever. All you have to provide is an email address. Super simple to do.  Don't get left out. Sign up today! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone is still reading this story, just an FYI - I'm HOPING to increase my publishing schedule to every two weeks. So stay tuned for more to come.

If you are still enjoying the story, drop me a line by email or post something here in the forum. You can also sign up for my weekly newsletter from my website - link is below.

Have a great week!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Johnny C,

Thank you very much! The response to Chapter 23 has been very gratifying. I think it's my very best work as a writer, and it moves the story along in ways I've been thinking about for nearly two years now. To see it come alive on the screen was wonderful. And to hear the excitement and enjoyment it brings to readers is magical. I'm already underway with the next chapter. Lot's more story to come...

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Jack !

Thank you again for a very lively chapter ! I don't want to give anything away . The twins were great with Sam & Jack , Loved the Parade scene too. Just want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving as well , We all look forward to your next chapter,

.         Take care,

.                   John C 

• 1 month later...

Happy New Years Jack ,

.      Thank you for the latest chapter, Jack got to press his little button box on his latest adventure too. Again the Twins interaction with Jack/ Sam as those they where their fathers was heartwarming . But now the cats out of the bag so to speak ...lol

.       Cheers,

.              Johnny C 

• 1 month later...

Hello Jack,

This latest chapter was very surprising indeed .With Jack & Sam coming clean to the family about everything and Kat's reaction to it all was very explosive . Now with Ben showing some photo to Jack/ Sam who could it be ? The Slimey Guy from the Ritz or Is it Todd looking for a handout ?.  Thank you so much for sharing this ongoing journey with us too

.       Cheers,

.              Johnny C 

• 1 month later...