The Wizard Heart

NiteOwl13

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello DJ,

Are there any new chapters of Wizards Heart coming soon ? I keep rereading the chapters shared since the Big wedding & Wizard reveal seemed eminent. I truly appreciate what you've written & shared with us already 

.         Cheers,

.               John C.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A truly magnificent story you are writing here DJ,

I have to admit i started reading it today late afternoon early evening and have read it in all the way to where the story appears to have stalled.

I have to concur with the others sentiment DJ, it is time to once again fill your inkpot and dip your pen into the ink and start writing a new chapter.

Keep up the great work DJ (on both stories)

• 7 months later...

This is an excellent story; I just completed what is available (thru ch.25) and enjoyed every word.  For now I am pretending there was no cliffhanger, and Eli subdued the bad guys with minimal injuries to the good guys.

One thing I would have like to have seen is Prince and Sasha's family have a little reunion.  Prince understood why he was abandoned and harbored no ill will.  I'm sure he would love to spend some time with them again.