Son of a Dream

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Terry stories can now be found at Terry]

Check it out. Worth the read at http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/terry

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 2 years later...

OMFG! what have you written there?

i was almost in tears, i even now still feel them in my eyes. so full of live and dread, self hatred but also love. you wrote so heart touching, so directly from the soul, so beautiful.

i really wish i cud have been john, cud have been a father this child, david, had needed so much. the bad thing in our world is, we always need explanations and reasons to anything we do, feel, see, hear, say and ... .

why not take something as it is, as a truth in itself? without to question it, to deny it, to dismiss it as fantasy and insanity. there is so much more on our world, on many worlds, than we are able to see.

there i just remember a quote from another wonderful child:

it-is-only-with-the-heart-that-one-can-s

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;

what is essential is invisible to the eye.

This full and whole fits in this story. and it is something most of the current people on this earth sadly have forgotten. they look out with their eyes and mind but forget their feelings and their spirit.

i only hope your story calls some people to stop, step back and visualize their current lives from a step behind and hopefully changing something of it.

thx for writing it!

i can imagine it was very difficult to write it, to set the emotions on all your readers. do you suffer from depression of any kind yourself? do u know how it feels like, is like? are you depressive yourself (which i never wish anyone, neither you nor someone else). but it looks a bit like as u are familiar with that what you wrote. does it base on a true core?

hope to read much more from you soon.

Darian Fey

• 4 weeks later...