[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Darkstar stories can now be found at Darkstar]

What happens when a sitting President refuses to step down after losing an election? What happens when said president will do anything to keep power? What happens when the elected President turns to a group of kids to help him take his elected office?

Story Complete. The characters in this story can now be found in various other stories within the Revolution Universe. http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/darkstar

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 1 year later...

I enjoyed how Revolution set-up the political backdrop for the other RU stories.  I don't know whether Darkstar is following this forum, but if you are, I can tell you "thank you".

I don't know whether you or other authors will ever continue with the folks I first met in the CSU (Mike, Eric, Sam, the unholy trinity) but I would have loved to compare and contrast their RU counterparts. 

• 1 year later...

Wyatt, 

I am sorry for not seeing this last year.

Mike, Eric, Sam and the Unholy Trinity are in Metamorphosis and APOC, with the occasional guest shots in the other stories written by Roland, Ken Barber, Eric Aune and Al Norris. 

Multimapper and the other authors have been doing a wonderful job keeping their presence in RU alive.

Thank you for reading,

Mary

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...