Three Finger Cove - Collin

Mary

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Chowhound’s stories can now be found at Chowhound]

Chowhound's Three Finger Cove is now live at the Castle!  http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/chowhound

This is a wonderful story and we will be adding the chapters to it gradually over the next few months. 

Please sit yourself down and prepare to enjoy yourself.

Mary

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, Chowhnd (ChowHound somewhat abbreviated) here wanting to say Thank You for reading my first-ever story, Three Finger Cove-Collin.  I wrote this story over a long period of time and didn't want it posted until I was at the point I could quickly finish it up.  I've received many positive comments about my story and I really do appreciate you taking the time to give me your thoughts and to encourage me.  Some of you may know that TFC-Collin was NOT my first attempt at writing.  I actually was writing TFC-Robert when I realized I constantly kept referring back to Collin so I figured I'd write his story first and get onto Robert's story in due time.

Now that I look back at what I first wrote in TFC-Robert, I find I now have to update those chapters to coincide with what you are currently reading in Collin's story.  So, I guess what I am telling you is there IS a continuation of Three Finger Cove to come.

But, first, you've got to get through all of Collin's story before you can ever begin reading about Robert, LOL!

Revealing to you that I have a second story in the works now gives me the incentive to get back into 'writer mode' and get it ready for it's debut shortly after Three Finger Cove-Collin ends.

In the meantime, PLEASE continue to write to me at chowhnd@gmail.com or in this Forum and share with me your questions, concerns and errors that may have inadvertently slipped in during transfer from me to Castle Roland and its being posted.  I am aware that around Chapter 88 a previous Chapter got intertwined into it.  I have reported it to David for a fix.

Thank You again for your emails and support and enjoying my story - Three Finger Cove-Collin.

ChowHound

chowhnd@gmail.com