Someone To Watch Over Me

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of David Lee's stories can now be found at David Lee]

David Lee

Someone To Watch Over Me

Chapter 1

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

A very pleasent read. Now Paul is about moved in. What will Doug's family think of him? Will it go as Doug said it would? As of yet we have seen no problems how long will that last? We have to return to find out.

What a interesting and fully delightful chapter. Well it went better than I thought it would. The only down side was Jeremy. Well we could have foreseen that one day an ex-john of Paul's would pop up. It being Doug's step-dad was a blessing in getting him out of Gwen's life. It was good that they were no real damage done. Can not wait to see what happens next. 

A wonderfully light and worm chapter. Mike is coming out nicely and seems happy. Paul's mother looks as she is moving on quite well. Doug and Paul are planing on marriage, we could have seem that coming. All is going well for everyone. Let us hope it stays that way.

things was going so well. then Doug's stroke had to hit. He is a young man and should recover well. I was glad to see the staff and Doug's family was kind to Paul. we will have to come back to see what happens next.