Paulek

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Arthur's stories can now be found at Arthur]

Arthur

Paulek

Chapter 1

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

WOW, We see the Mayor got his and his crownies. The tax man should had just left but he don't. Another mistake the tax man did was destoring the village. Now I see the Lordship, the Baron and tax men will all pay. If the men and boys can passed the Baron. We may know next time we return.

I just this minute (well, 5 actually) finished reading all 5 chapters and very impressed like I have been with all your stories so far.
This one reminds me a little of another vampire story, by Comicality, "Gone from Daylight"?

I am an avid SciFi follower and have grown very fond of Fantasy as well and truthfully Arthur, your writings have me thinking
of one of my favourite Authors, Isaac Asimov. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)

Great chapter, Arthur. Although I'm still trying to figure out the physics of that peculiar sunrise. For the Baron's demise to happen that way, he would have to be chained upside down as sunlight would go downward on the wall as the sun rises. Sorry for the small technical criticism.

I should have known the rescue of Paulek's brother wouldn't be so rapid or simple. Good thing he is a little fighter.

WOW. What a good chapter. We see tje Baron got his come upance at last. Paulek had the emjoyment of making the Baron pay for what he did. Now the trader Ben Al Marim best sell, give or what ever Paulek's brother back. If not he will pay as well I am sure. Will the boy's take care when they face him I hope. With just the three young boys thing could turn out badly for them. We will see next time I hope.