Twilight's Last Gleaming - Dawns Early Light Book III

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Ken Barber stories can now be found at Ken Barber]

Ken Barber

Twilight's Last Gleaming

A new Revolutions Universe Story

Chapter 1

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

An other outstanding chapter. We now know Ashwood was a puppet of the AoG. I know Aggy will find the AoG and make them pay dearly. We have a new battle plan, new information, new wedding and new hope. What more could want from this story.

• 2 months later...

As always an outstanding chapter. As everyone reads them self for the up coming engagement. Adam seems to be well under his way to recovering from his wounds. With the two battle groups moving in place off Florida. What happen next? We have to wait and find out.

• 4 weeks later...

Can it get any better? What an action filled chapter. The surprises that the chapter entailed was outstanding. I did not see some of this coming. That made it eben that much more exsighting. I look forward to the next chapter even note now than I did before.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you Everyone for your feedback on the story. I know its been a while since posting and I appreciate your loyalty and Patience., Minus a few emails that made me hide in the closet, and trust me getting me to go back into the closet is a special kind of feat. 

I am glad everyone is enjoying the story and can only hope I am able to provide many many more chapters to entertain you.