From Trick to Treat Book 2

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Jeikor stories can now be found at Jeikor]

Jeikor

From Trick to Treat

Book 2

Chapter 1

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

It is wonderful to be able to read about the Z's once more. We see it has been five years passing in this tail. The time spent on meeting what ever comes their way. We know a lot will take place. I for one can not wait to find out what that maybe. As a fan thank you for the return of the story.

• 2 weeks later...

As all ways Jeikor it was a pleasure from the very start. I will not say much as to be a spoiler if I did. The story is starting right off making you think what is a head and how will all this play out. The first book was so enjoyable and it looks as book 2 is going to just the same.

We start right off with a little action. A nice friendly fight thst dose not end as well as they thought. Zander get a hold of the two half brothers. Only to fined they knew a bit about what was happening. After informing them the updates they find themself not alone. It maybe unpleasent and unwelcome guest. Will they make it ti Uncal Matt's in Tennessee we will have to see next time.  A wonderful cliff hanger.

I am glad you are enjoying it, Jay. I think you are the only reader that has ever called a cliffhanger wonderful. Most (myself included on some stories) are thinking more in terms of four-lettered words LOL

The tussle didn't really turn out too bad since Gavin as a vampire was able to heal right up and new friends were made.

You will have to wait and see whether it is a nasty surprise guest or maybe even worse.

Jeikor

• 2 weeks later...

This chapter I really liked. Zane helped his btother to get away from their mom the bane. Now they are at Matt and Jordan's. The battle they had was awsome. The Z's are now going to have to tell the two men the story of how this has came bout. Matt and Jordan I think will play a bigger role in things to come. We will have to return to find out.

• 2 weeks later...

A very enjoyable chapter in a wonderful story. Zane and Zander is making sure their brothers get the best training they can supply. Matt and Jordan will trained on their own I think could need more befor meeting the Bane. Time will tell want it. Good to know they have real swords to prptect themself. Wonder just how good they are. Looking so foreward to the next time.

Thanks again, Jay! Zane's biological family weren't very supportive so now anyone he considers family he will go the extra mile for. Zander never knew his family so is the same. One of the reasons they make such a good couple. Yes, time will tell but I won't. You'll just have to wait and see what happens with Matt and Jordan.

Jeikor

• 2 weeks later...

I am never disapionted in reading your storys. The Bane put a stop to Banchon deseption for now. Zane is making sure everyone is ok. He is also seeing to it that they remain friends. Wonder who or what the shadow moving in the woods was?

• 1 month later...

Another fine chapter. We see the Z's training hared and makeing the others into one fighting force. The Bane is sending in a force of her own. Is it to soon for the Z's. Will they take any loses for this. The war is just begaining what will the out come of these battles be. We will have to return to find out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...