One Tree Hill

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Gary Conder's stories can now be found at Gary Conder]

Gary Conder

One Tree Hill

Chapter 1

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

A very enjoyable read. Awen and his family life is a bit depressing due to how they treat him. We see he has found a pile of stones marking a grave, on a island he had been on a number of times. Just wondering if that just may mean something. We will have to come back to find out want we.

Very nice to see young Awen remembered so well in Alice's will. I do not know after all that Ely had done to him if I could had given him the car. I am sure they are many things in the house much better. We will only hsve to see.

I am not surprised that Awen gave Ely the car. Awen has the kind of personality that isn't bothered by much and often laughs off Ely's comments. I was a bit surprised (pleasantly so) that Awen put him through some stuff before telling him he could have the car.

His own place to live might be just what Awen needs.

We will have to wait and see.

Thanks, Gary!

I just enjoy this story even more every timea new chapter is added. You would know Ely would speed inhis new sports car. Awen mother is a bit quite when he asks about Bret. She knows more than what she is well to tell him. Will Awen read the old letters and find out more. We have to return to find out.

A very enjoyable read once more. Awen is learning a bit more about Bret. I think his friend McDonald protests way to much. What that is all about we will have to wait and see. We still do not know for sure who the father of Donna's baby is. Well we will have to return to find out.

A very enlighting chapter. We know a bit more each time we return. Alice's old home has a few more things to give up to young Awen. Wonder what he will learn at Ashe's? Maybe more about Bret. We will see when we return next time.