Second Chance

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of David Lee's stories can now be found at David Lee]

NEW STORY!

David Lee

Second Chance

Chapters 1 and 2

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

It dose look as Eric and Josh has delevloped a friendship. The two dads Ben and Scott looks as if they are renewing theirs. It as a very nice read and I look forward to seeing what comes next. It is ashame that the older guys did not stay togetthere. Well thing were differant than they are now. People have differant respectives when very young. We do have regrets, maybe they can fix that one. Time will tell, till then we wait and see.

It looks as if the boys are enjoying themself as most boys do. Thier dads are as well but we knew that was coming. What we did not see was the bonding only a father and son can do Eric and Ben. The boys have become friends fast. We will have to see how far it will go and how the fillings they have for one another grow. A totaly enjoyable read, looking forward to next time.

As we thought the two dad's relationship has fired back up. They are wanting to combind both little familys in to one. Eric and Josh are both in agreement an their relationship is blooming. Love all around in their own lttle edan. As we know the garden had it's snake. We will have to see what Eric's mother has to say about him living with his dad. As we wait and see. We can only hope for the best for the dads and boys.

I have always liked your storys. How Eric acted and the statementd he made in the court room was truely tuching. The reaction of Tina on the news of her son's wishes were tippical. The way her son handeled it was far beyond his years and impressive. Over all a wonderful few chapters that just wants you to know more.

A wonderfully enjoyable read. Well Tina did try and start something, but Eric sure put an end to it, for now. Josh and Eric are doing well and slowly defining their relationship. The renters moving in we see Eric perk up interest in Reese. With Blake and Reese being boyfriends and Eric, Josh the same. Things could heat up around the house. This could very well be the first test of both pair of boys relationship with their partners. We will just have to come back and.see want we. Kept in mind we have not seen the last of Tina I bet. A scorned woman can make a lot of problems if she wants to. I will be  back looking for more.

A wonderful few chapters. Both boys thinking they did not havr any talint in their feilds found they do. I would hope they would combind them in some endever. Blake and Reece it looks is have their problems. I hope Reece rethinks their relationsip befor doing anything. Blake on the other hand needs to be more confident in it as well. It will take both working on it. As far as the dads go no problem there as of yet. I have an image of the painting of Joshes in my mind. I would love to see it. I can hardly wait till next time to see what happens next.

Another wonderful chapter. I play like a broken record saying that, but the turth is what it is. The story just gets better everytime. The dads are now restoring the house. I do hope they now old homes can be a handfull. The boys are members of the swim team. I just keep thinking, once the art show is done. The paintingz of poor Eric on display. How will the other boys react. I am sure the other studants will see or hear about it. We will only have to see. I know that is only a after or befor thought.

An outstanding chapters!! The boys friends Dylan and Garret has a complicated relationship, even if Dylan dose not know it yet. The old addage of gayboy crush on straight boy. In Rob theboys coming to his aid was a God send to him. Yes we see this way to othen in life. This may only be a story, but let us not forget the childern like Rob having to live this out. If only the members would read this story they could relate to it. It is way over looked. A well wrighten and heart worming read, well worth the time.

WOW!!! What a heart worming few chapters. It hit you in all tje right places. Rob has bonded to the boys as well as the.whole family. I hope tat Rob dose not mess up the boys relationship. If only he had a boyfriend of his own. I look for Tina to make problems for Scott and thier son. She is already offering Eric a new car. Once that dose not work who knows whats next. Eric and Josh well I hope they come threw this stronger than ever but time will tell. I look so foreward to seeing the next chapters. Just a all around wonderful loving story of new found family.

WOW, a lot has happened in those few chapters. Reece and Black split, well could be fore seen, sad it was but happens to often. Eric, Josh and Rob have a free for all. Good they stade as brothers. Rob having a son, looking back we could have seen it. Still it was a shocker. Now Rob has a son I could see his father wanting to see and be a part of his grandsons life. Hope all dose well. The story dose show love over powers most anything. 

Now we see thebaby is home and all is well. The love between all the members of the extended family shining brightly. Blake has his eye on Rob well we could see that comeing. Garret on the other hand was not so plain to see. How Rob is going to respond to each of the is the question. A joy to read about a careing family and the reaction of each to differant and sometimes difficult things keeps me comeing back.

A true heart worming chapters. It has captured the bonding of father and son well. The showing went as we thought very well. Blake and Rod well on thier way in thier relationship. This story has captured the true life actions we fill everyday in our own lives. Very well wrighten and so life filled meaning. Just a wonderfull work.