Catch Me If I Fall

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of AB's stories can now be found at AB]

NEW STORY!

AB

Catch Me If I Fall

Chapter 1

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

A very worm and wonderful story. One that makes you fill what is happening without being there. Andronicus is like all boys not sure of himself but finding himself along the way. Vasilis has became aware of fillings he never thought he would. We will have to wait and see what happens. Romanos what can you say about the man? A man that has almost given up and has like to no hope left. The boys are working to give his life back to him. We can only hope that they are able to. The loss of his family still hanging over him. The boys may give him peace once more, time will tell. This story makes you think, fill and hope all the thing it should. I look so forward to the next chapter and seeing the outcome. AB this is a fine work maybe one of your best to date. That is saying something as you are a fine wrighter and have many fine storys to your credit.

2 minutes ago, A.B said:

Thank you :)

yeah let's see what the story brings I do not even know :P

That is way we all keep coming back to read your storys. The pure pleasure and enjoyment that they being us. We are the ones to thank you for working so hard to brighten our day. THANK YOU, for sharing your storys with us. It brings a bit of enjoyment and happyness when we see a new chapter or story by you. I am just one fan and you have so many.