Heritance

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Multimapper stories can now be found at MultiMapper]

MultiMapper

Heritance

The Alliance arrives

Chapter 1

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

I enjoyed the first chapter very much. Bitru is very down to earth, and Brandton  tipical preteen. This story makes you think where it may be headed. So many ways this could go. Now you have my interest up I will comr back to see what the true plot maybe. As I have said a very enjoyable read.

It was some interesting reading here . I could see this happening in some southern states though Jay , But I hope not . I look forward to reading more chapters soon and see how Bitru maintains his hopes/dreams of attending Public school ,

.     Cheers,

.            John C

Although the school depicted in the story isn't based on one school in particular, the situations at the school are based on real events from various sources.

What I'm saying is that what's being portrayed isn't outside the realm of possibility.

There's a particular youtube video with drug sniffing dogs and police that was absolutely horrifying. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those kids needed therapy after that experience.

I enjoyed the chapter very much. I think the story is is showing the poor boys doing the best they can to cope. I do not think I myself know I could not cope. Sorry, I got a bit mad reading about their school. The wast of funding here depicked are sorrowifly much to true. The mindly system and the push to acheaeve a standered quoe is so to real today.

Multimapper ,

Another Great Chapter !  I love Thier Grandma too with all the family " magic " & spice cookies . I can see already various ways the boys can use their gifts for good/ safety purposes . Cannot wait for the next chapter ,

.         Cheers,

.                John C . 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...