CR Heroism Story Contest

Hero Movies, Comics and Novels are all the rage now. The adventure, the dualism, the twists and turns that make us gasp and cheer. This is our authors' chance to step up and show us what Heroism really is.

The Castle Roland Writing Challenge kicks off with Heroism! Entries must be between 10k and 50k words, and somehow fit the theme. It could be a comic book style story, an unlikely hero story, perhaps even the story of a fallen hero seeking redemption. Let your imagination and your talent run wild!

Entry period between July 28 and September 12, 2016, with a two week judging period to follow. As is now usual, readers will be asked to take part in a brief critique survey (anonymously). So sharpen your pencils, your wits and your resolve. The top three stories will be featured on the story site.

Send your entries to   castlerolandpr@gmail.com

Do you have a hero in you? Let's find out!

So kind of  excited about this and have started a story. I am 2000 words in and going strong. Most of these contests I have not participated in because I am too busy setting them up an running them.  I am free to do this one.  I typically do not write anything near 10K words so that is my big challenge

Who else is in

Maybe Sunday or Monday we should do some kind of muse injection seminar on skype?  See if we can shake up the juice and see what shakes loose.  Ideas?  Like this?  Hate it?  Not sure if it's even practical?   Why am I asking so many questions about a possible brainstorming session?  Should we try this?

Or do i just need a lot of sleep, LOL