Drummer Boy

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Arthur's stories can now be found at Arthur]

Arthur

Drummer Boy

Chapter 1

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

Found the first two chapters on Mr. Nifty and wrote to the author about how much I enjoyed his writing and the story of the main character.  He responded and told me about Castle Roland and about chapter 3 being posted.  Now I have to wait for the rest.

I enjoy reading historical novels and this one appears to be one of the best.

GCdiam,

Thank you for coming by and signing up on our community forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and get a chance to read some of the content on our Story Site.

Arthur is allowing us to publish his new story ahead of Nifty and any other sites he posts at. We thank him for his trust in us.

I agree that this story is one of the best historical novels on the interwebs, and also one of the best Arthur has written.

Thank you all for the kind reviews; as of yesterday there have been 13 chapters completed so there is a lot more to come yet and no end in sight. I have been told by He Who Should Be Obeyed that I will probably die of old age before seeing the end of this one as the battle of Waterloo is still far off. Good luck with that.

A critic is one who failed as an artist and would try to raise his own level by lowering that of others