Geek Squad

Mary

I would have to go with Glenn, Scott and Alexander as my favorites with Alexander comes out on top because his temper tantrums remind me of my own troubled youth. Scott would be next cause the kid is brave and scary at the same time. Glenn is just cool. As for the officer Rail clan. I like them but those hoods seem like angels compared to the street thugs I deal with on a regular basis on the streets of Baltimore. Let me tell you the 12 O'clock boys would have Officer Rails kids running for the hills. Those boys are just ruthless. Now I do like to hate agent Paulson as the villain. I often judge a writer on how well they can make readers hate yet admire their villains and Kyle does this with brilliance. As for the others I am beginning to like the AoG kid and the one kid who linked up with the paintball team. I am sorry I don't remember there names right now. There are too many characters and I am horrible with remembering names.

Kaius

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kyle , you got me hooked ! 

Thought I'd read it before , but when I started reading , this was a new story ! 

I've laughed and cried with them all .

When I got to the current end , WAAA !!

Can't wait till this continues ! 

I like them all for just being who they are .

So many differences among them , but still friends .

You da man ! 

boozel11

The Revolutions Universe is a multifaceted parallel universe featuring the writing talents of several different authors. Kyle's Geek Squad characters are just one story among several that weave a possible "what if".

His characters are interwoven in at least 3 other stories: Roland's, New Beginnings/Dogs of War; MultiMapper's, Metamorphoses/APOC; and Ken Barber's, Dawn's Early Light/Broad Stripes and Bright Stars.

I hope you investigate all the Revolutions Universe stories.

more more more!!!!!!

so much i want to read more about kandric and xavier, so much i also want to read more of this progressing revolution universe.

just found out its a multi author story so there will be much more to read for the next surely months.

kyle, please give us much more info and events on aaron and lawrence, i really missed aaron after his short fight. want to him being save and finding EEL shelter as well as getting back lawrence alive in his hands and arms and whatever else. about glenn's bro i had to gulp as i read it, but well, thats life. stories cant be always happy end for all characters and we have to swallow some bitter pills sometimes too.

but, please let the 2 elite boys find each other alive and let them cry out their pain about their families and what they did to them publicly. maybe even let them meet the 9 geek munchkin rambos :)

according officer rail, its a nice side story to open the tense up a bit, it would otherwise be too much focused on the group of the boys and their opposite enemies. same for noah and his paintball team together with kent. thats a bit humanity in this story outside the high brained boys, the super brains. that let us feel a bit about the common people there and their struggles to survive.

what is also an interesting twist is Liam, the young AoG infiltrator who seems to start to get infiltrated himself. maybe he is even ripe for changing sides and helping the good to fight the evil, when he hopefully finally recognizes the evil. he already starts to see it in form of the family and the refugees camp.

so, please more of them all, more of the boys of course and how they finally kick ass of ashwood, trevor, latz and paulson (i am looking forward totally excited to the meeting of the 11 with agent paulson).

officially it were 8 at the start, then the 9th came to them as annual winner. but now they are 11 already with lane and nathan. they we must not forget in this story of superbrains.

thx for writing that all! keep up this work (and dont forget kandric please :) )

Darian Fey

but in one of the pages kyle asked if we didnt want to hear more of the both boys so I answered (just finished chap 20) with YES. a big yes.

hope centennial will answer some things and gives a bit deeper insight of the both high class boys, but i also want to know how kyle goes on with these both.

thx for pointing me to this story. just also opened the whole RU collection to pick one story after the other to read.

is there a special sequence i should read them? or doesnt it matter in which order i read them.

well, i started with kyles story geek squad and inserted the 2 short stories about officer rail and the poor teen boy helping his friends to survive and being shot. at least he died as free man.

now that i finished kyles story i just started the short story about brett and kevin by roland, run!

one of the other people in here, can anyone tell me and us others the read sequence we should read this universe to not miss some important information?

thx in advance!

Darian

I don't know if we can ever agree on any specific read order. We've had several people attempt this and it always gets bogged down in details. I suppose that's natural in a world where several authors are writing about the same events.

What I can suggest is that you click on the Library; scroll down and click on "Stories by Universe"; scroll down and click on "Revolutions Universe". Here you are presented with what the RU Admins considers the founding stories in the order that you should read them to be familiar with the RU.

You might just be surprised at the number of stories in that Universe. Here's a quick link to that: Revolutions Universe

• 1 month later...

Hello Kyle ,

.     I just want to say thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us ! I'm up to chapter 17 now. Multimapper mentioned this writer combined series for me to read and I started with your " Geek Squad " saga first . I look forward to finishing this up tonight.

Thank You,

.                Johnny C

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest camerio

I wrote last night to Kyle about further chapters in the story.
Kyle is a very busy author and just published Ripples of Agression, story that take place in the same universe as Brile and O'Conner Stories.

Congratulation on Kyle for his publication, I guess it is a new chapter for a prolific writer like him.

So "HOPE" is the key word.

• 8 months later...

Hello Kyle,

Any new chapters coming down the pipeline ?, I’ve read many of your crossover stories too but enjoy the “ Geek Squad “ best . Still waiting for Alexander to get his ass beat too...lol . Thank you for all the stories you have written and shared with us over the past years,

Cheers,

Johnny C. 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...