Alex's Guardian Angel

Emperor Roland

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Anthony Lane's stories can now be found at Anthony Lane]

Chapters 48-51 are live  http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/anthony_lane

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 4 weeks later...

I just read all the 51 chap in the last 2 days.

I really like it and i am very eager to read more.

Will Jerry and Callum get together also?

On a different note, On Chap 47 we are missing the next chapter button and on chapter 48 the next chapter button takes you to chapter 50 instead of chapter 49.

Thanks for letting us know! I will make sure this gets corrected as quickly as possible.

-EDIT-

All right, this is corrected please let us know if you have any more trouble with this.

Edited by techmanjoy

• 6 months later...

I'm only up to chapter 11 and I can totally relate to Alex, in many ways. I hope the author finishes his works and I hope he sees this. man this is just to kewl all these stories I have read so far are just incredible to say the least. I mean ok I used to goto nifty, but man most of that was (pardon the pun here) just extra curricular activity. most of the stories here have meaning more then just sex. yeah a few have a lot but that's so kewl too. I am really enjoying this story. it kinda brings back some good and bad memories for me, and some happy times. at certain points in my life yet to be read :)  (can you spare a quarter)  so I hope the author sees ths and it helps him to continue his work.  awesome story dude ! get that pen going!   :)  as i read the movie he put in I own a copy of that:) great movie if you have never seen it. (beautiful thing) awesome movie! 

Hey there, Jamie!  You are in for a great ride; I have read all the chapters (I started reading it on Nifty). And yes Anthony needs to keep writing on this story but he gets very busy sometimes and it can be awhile before a new chapter comes out. Here is a warning: part way through it seems to change stories but keep reading it all ties back together later.

Would have to check about which movie that one is. Not a spoiler but they watch a lot of movies throughout this story and most are named.

Hey there, Jamie!  You are in for a great ride; I have read all the chapters (I started reading it on Nifty). And yes Anthony needs to keep writing on this story but he gets very busy sometimes and it can be awhile before a new chapter comes out. Here is a warning: part way through it seems to change stories but keep reading it all ties back together later.

Would have to check about which movie that one is. Not a spoiler but they watch a lot of movies throughout this story and most are named.

It's a great movie bit older about two boys one who pretty much knows he is gay and another who insists he is not till he realizes he really is. very good movie 

here's a link to it on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Thing-Glen-Berry/dp/B00008UALE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416628382&sr=8-1&keywords=beautiful+thing+dvd

dang just finished and yeah you are right they d name a ton of movies LOL he must have his own huge collection to draw from LOL I can't say that I don't have a ton ether, cause I do. LOL I think I could watch 1 a day and go for 3 years before starting over :) I really hope he gets another chapter going soon loved this story. considering I can semi relate to well a lot of it.  

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...