The Apprentice

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Sahypo stories can now be found at Sahypo]

NEW STORY

Chapter 1 presented at http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/sahypo

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

Dang you! I knew better than to 'try' another story. But it was a new author to the Castle and I have only been an author here for four weeks so I know how much you want to know that people like your work. So I thought it won't hurt to read it and see how it is.

Again I say, Dang you! Now I'm hooked on another story to keep up with. I agree with Mark's and Steve's assessments.

Keep up the good job!

I had been wondering what sort of physical anomaly Timmy had that made his father call him a freak.  Finding out what it was just made me dislike his father even more.  Hypospadias is not that uncommon and is generally pretty easily fixed surgically, usually early in childhood.  His father not getting it fixed is just as abusive as beating on the kid.