Saturday Morning Cartoons

ken barber

All those are great especially Looney Toons with the classical music . . . but . . . Casper the Friendly Ghost is my favorite old cartoon.

Other good ones that were newer and some of these I watched as an adult :D X-Men, Teen Titans, and Spiderman. And we can never forget Scooby Doo!

OK! OK! Maybe I spent a lot of time watching. LOL

Yes, I remember Duck Tales... My favorite Saturday morning cartoon...  It is hard to pick just one.  So here's a list of ones I remember.

Duck Tales, Scooby Doo, Darkwing Duck, Mighty Ducks, Freakazoid, The Flinstones, Spider Man, Bat Man, Bonkers, The Mask, Savage Dragon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, And SO MANY OTHERS that I'm for some reason drawing a blank on right now...

Just talking about Saturday morning cartoons puts a smile on my face. Its the one time all of us kids got along. We had set cartoons that where our favorites and each came on at a different time. So we watched them together and ate cereals overloaded with sugar.  Good times

• 3 weeks later...

This one will likely get me nominated for a geek award.  Clue Club, a late 70's mash up of Speed Buggy and Scooby-Doo.  And I also like Herculoids, Space Ghost, Battle of the Planets and...

sigh, might as well admit it...

Blue Falcon and Dynomutt, dog wonder

Throw tomatoes at your own peril, i still have my racquetball racket and know how to volley smash!

(Oh, and the Wonder Bug/Electra Woman and Dyna Girl show also were on my radar, as bad as they were, they were still better than Land of the Lost)

• 4 weeks later...

Love scooby doo. Growing up I never seen a real great dane. It was not until I was in my early to mid 20's that I encountered my first great dane. I was out walking and across the street from me came this rushing blur and barking. I stopped and turned and I was staring into the face of a great dane. I am 5'8" and I was eye to eye with this dog. I love dogs, this was the only time I was actually intimidated by a dog. We stood there and looked at each other for a few minutes and then he turned around and went back into his yard and I quickly moved on down the road. Crikey he was huge.