We're Not Gonna Take It!

Castle Herald

• 4 weeks later...

I was a little worried there for a bit when they were talking about the plans.  But, Ben proved that he's a decent leader when he listened to his guys, realized that they had a legitimate point, and filled them in.  He's the kind of guy most everyone who has been in the military enjoys serving with.

Some of those guys sound like they are VERY good with a rifle.  Thirteen hundred yard shots are definitely not easy!  Good thing they're on our side!

Probably no more of this one 'til after "Black Pearl."  I'll be ready for more whenever you guys get back to it!

This story is not dependent upon what is happening elsewhere in the RU. These guys don't have a clue what is going on outside of their own local area. They know what is going on in upstate New York and that's what they are fighting against.

I'm happy that you find the interaction between Ben and his team to be believable. I've sorta patterned his character after a Lt that I had the fortune to know, from back in my time in Vietnam.

Were times different than they are, and had Lee joined the service, he likely would have been a sniper. His interest and ability with long range shooting is excellent, as we've seen.

There's more to come. This ride is far from being over.

This story is not dependent upon what is happening elsewhere in the RU. These guys don't have a clue what is going on outside of their own local area. They know what is going on in upstate New York and that's what they are fighting against.

It's just been my observation that only one RU chapter gets posted at a time, and I was thinking that Operation Black Pearl would post until it was complete.  But, now I've realized that most (all?) of your chapters in this story get posted on Thursdays and it looks like OBP will be on Mondays.  No worries.  I'm just glad when ANY chapter from the RU gets posted.  I like them all!