Three Finger Cove - Robert

denis_p

• 2 weeks later...

A marathon session over the past few days and I'm now read up on TFC-C and TFC-R! It may be my imagination but there semed to be more 'action' in the Collin story, possibly because of the way the character was introduced compared to Robert. Either way, the storylines capture my imagination and drag me kicking and screaming into the next chapter, hence some recent very late nights! Thanks Chowhound -yawn! Now eagerly waiting for the next episode and time seems to be dragging.......

Az

Azorf,

Thank you finding my Three Finger Cove stories and spending all your time reading about Collin and Robert.  Yes, Collin's story may feel like there is more action in it but that story took 150 chapters to tell.  You are probablty only at chapter 51 in Robert's story and you have NO idea how many chapters are in his story, and what if any, hehe, action will be sure to come, LOL.  I  found as I write, and my mind wonders, I've caught my characters in situations I didn't intend, and thus I've had to figure out a way to 'fix' the problem or rewite the chapter.  It is easier to 'fix' the problem   I have enjoyed writing Three Finger Cove and I intend on telling the The Cove's story for as long as I can, or I get to the point I know it is time to end it.  Keep watching for new chapters and while you're there keep reading the other wonderful stories found at Castle Roland and following authors who have much more writing experience and many more strories under their moniker.  Thank you again for reading and telling me how much you are enjoying The Cove's story.

ChowHound