TIC

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Ricky stories can now be found at Ricky]

NEW STORY

Chapter 1 presented at http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/ricky

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

This story really caught my attention. It's well written and thought out. The characters not boring and I want more. I have not really tried any of the other stories by this author but now I'm going to. I hope this one keeps going. It's going to get a following if it does.

This story really caught my attention. It's well written and thought out. The characters not boring and I want more. I have not really tried any of the other stories by this author but now I'm going to. I hope this one keeps going. It's going to get a following if it does.

Well crap. I guess I better read up and try and get back into the groove of it. Thanks for the flowers Icemist!

• 2 weeks later...

It surely is, just a plain good read.

I generally tend to read sci-fi/fantasy stuff. So when an everday good romance type story grabs me, I tend to think that it will grab the attention of others, who aren't as limited to the genre I enjoy so much.

Ricky is a very good writer, and has captured me with TIC.

I was just reading to read BUT this story has grown on me good read

It surely is, just a plain good read.

I generally tend to read sci-fi/fantasy stuff. So when an everday good romance type story grabs me, I tend to think that it will grab the attention of others, who aren't as limited to the genre I enjoy so much.

Ricky is a very good writer, and has captured me with TIC.

You both flatter me. I was rather disappointed that they chose this story to post next rather then one of the many I have finished. I'm gonna work to see if I can get the thread back. It's been dormant for nearly 4 years, it's the only unfinished work I have. Having said that, I'll do my best to get more done, just don't hate me if I am unable. I thank you for your most kind words.

Cheers

John

aka Ricky

Dang cliff hangers

Sorry about that. Just keep in mind it's unfinished. I have half a chapter done of 19 I just have to figure out where I was going with it again. They've put me in an awful spot picking this story to post next. But I'm gonna do my best.

Oh, Ricky.  I hope you don't leave Ty in there too long.  He's been doing so well and things were finally starting to look up for him.  Please get him out of there.  Unfortunately, there seem to be too many LEO's like Boxer and not enough like Bill.  Boxer has been sexually abusing boys for so long there have to be other cops in that facility who know about it and do nothing to stop it.  It's just wrong.