Introductions

Emperor Roland

• 4 years later...

Hi all, I use the name Wizard here and I decided to add myself as other than guest a few weeks ago to reply to someone i found making unjust accusations against writers.  I had to come and defense your authors because it was not fair to attack them that way.

My name is Frank,  I speak and read both french and English.  I'm not a fan of love stories, I'm more into the type of stories like Arthur and Kyle Aarons write,  If other authors are writing the same types of stories here they can manifest themselves to me and I will give them a shot also.

I'm from Montreal, Canada hence knowing both English and French and I work more than I wish or need unfortunately not giving me as much time as i wish to read or even write anymore.

If you want to know more about me just ask.

• 5 months later...

Hello members,

For several years I wrote stories under another name on Archive of Our Own and also joined various Fanfiction writing events.

Then I moved on to a gay male site, mostly teen stories.  Tried a couple of writing challenges there.

From there I learned about other Websites with gay content.  So I am testing the water here.

Looks like a fun Website 

Mark Driver