Introductions

Emperor Roland

Ricky, then it is not coffee any more, it is mocha!! See, chocolate makes anything better!

That;s a bit too yuppie for me. It's something you can add to a less desirable cup of coffee to make it drinkable is all.

I am me...good enouogh? No...oh well :P

0.o non sequitur much? lol

Hi folks.  Despite my 543 posts, you probably don't know me because majority of my posts have been to flood the Play by Post Forums.  I play a bard there and like to murder popular songs with repurposed lyrics.  It is my fond hope to someday kill a monster in that game through insults alone.

I daresay I am probably one of the biggest passive-aggressive nitpickers and perfectionists with OCD you will ever see.  I have been known to edit my posts that have an errant comma or period, for example.  :)

I also have no doubt that should I branch out more, I may be able to give the resident energizer bunny a run for his money!

So that we can return to our regularly-scheduled topic about coffee and mocca, I will say that while I love the smell of coffee, I have no tolerance for caffeine. So the next best thing is to nurse a bubble milk tea with chewy tapioca balls, which may or may not cointain chemicals that shorten your lifespan, but hey, better die happy right?

Ah, but while yes, the two "thats" are strictly not needed to properly parse the aforementioned statements and therefore can technically be considered extraneous, their inclusion is still grammatically apropos, wouldn't you agree? :D

P.S.: I have another flaw: I am quite fond of utilizing flowery and Brobdingnagian words if afforded the opportunity.

Granted they are grammatically apropos. However, the reader enjoyment if absent is increased ; the resulting better and tighter flow of the written words, the mental cadence in the mind, and the "rightness" of the feel of the sentence, trump the grammatical correctness....

Granted they are grammatically apropos. However, the reader enjoyment if absent is increased ; the resulting better and tighter flow of the written words, the mental cadence in the mind, and the "rightness" of the feel of the sentence, trump the grammatical correctness....

I shall defer to you in the field of prose and writing style, inasmuch as my style is quite dry and devoid of wit. :)

My obsessiveness, however, requires me to point out that you have placed an extraneous space before your semicolon. Mwa ha ha ha ha!

Hey, the two smiley faces at rhe end of the previous post did not appear....just so you all know this is all in fun....

I did that to make you feel good.....

No smiley faces showed again at the end of the above line.... They must be on strike, sigh...

Yep, it is great fun dissecting people's posts and trying to decipher whether they meant to use the or rho! :)

Also, an ellipsis only has three periods, while your ellipses have four!  And!  No space between the extra period and the word "just"!  And! Since it is a new idea, it should have come after a semicolon or be a separate sentence, in which case the "j" should be capitalized! :D

I trust that this should establish my credentials as an evil nitpicker, hehehehe!

I wanted to add an E to "battle royal", but curses! The spelling ken used was a perfectly acceptable variant! :(

Fess up! You never looked at spelling. You were too focused on the mental image of Ken in speedo's the colour of your bath towels for the Battle Royale. Or was it the color of your bath towels?