Introductions

Emperor Roland

Samwise,

Welcome to the gang. It can be fun and crazy and we love having the readers here (its sort of the point lol). You can find lots of things to chat about on through out the forums.

D'Artangon we have another event coming up? oh hell when? Where? what? I better get it on it right away.

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening, Castle Roland. I am Benji.

I always falter on what to say in these introductions... I grew up in Iowa and moved to Florida about 8 years ago. It's been one hell of a crazy ride, but I can't say I haven't enjoyed it.

Repeating some things from my profile, I like playing pool. I'm still working on writing several things that I've been working on for some time as well as starting new stories. You may one day see some of them here if they ever get finished.

Feel free to message me on Skype. You can find my skype info on my profile.

Any thing else you would like to know please don't hesitate to ask.

Good evening, Castle Roland. I am Benji.

I always falter on what to say in these introductions... I grew up in Iowa and moved to Florida about 8 years ago. It's been one hell of a crazy ride, but I can't say I haven't enjoyed it.

Repeating some things from my profile, I like playing pool. I'm still working on writing several things that I've been working on for some time as well as starting new stories. You may one day see some of them here if they ever get finished.

Feel free to message me on Skype. You can find my skype info on my profile.

Any thing else you would like to know please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome Benji! Funny but As the notice of your post tickled my inbox Benji entered the room in the story I am reading by Joel titled Tom Browning School Days!

Be welcome.

r

Ken... Wow, decaf is your friend and if not, it should be... LOL

Ricky. That's a little odd. I might have to read that story at some point.

Why do I get the feeling that my reading schedule just expanded to more than just as many Valdemar novels as I can possibly cram into a week?  Which reminds me, I did just dig that one out from under a pile of stuff on the front book case...

You guys don't drink coffee uh oh one of my hard and fast rules in life is dont trust anyone that doesn't drink coffee they are hiding something..LOL

Well, perhaps I AM hiding something... Vast fortunes on a secret uncharted island... The fact that I'm secretly an assassin? I don't know, what could it be... I know! I'm hiding my bad teeth. I don't drink coffee and I don't smile openly a lot. oops, there goes the secret.

Eric, being in England so much over the years, have come to regard a cuppa as so civilized, grin.... Benji, did you know Scotland has one of the highest sugar consumptions in the world and along with that the population has major dental issues? So go ahead and grin, your friends don't care. For many years I had a gap between my two front teeth. Eventually had the money to get the gap taken care of and it was amazing the difference. What counts to me though is what is inside you: your heart, mind and character. And if D'Artagnon is still in your bed, well, that is a major testament to you, as well as vice versa for him.

And to make sure we do pay homage a bit to the thread subject, isn't the story so good!

Unfortunately, I am allergic to most common tea types used in the USA.  Orange Pekoe and Black Cut Pekoe varieties are used mostly in iced tea, which is often referred to as the "house wine of the south" and often a source of pride for southern mom's.  Imagine being at a friend's house and having to turn down an offer of fresh brewed ice tea because drinking even a small amount might send you into fits of violent vomiting and a need to run to the emergency room.  And as my own mother will tell you, I spent enough time in the emergency room as a kid.

I can stand coffee if I have to.  I like the scent but the taste kills any love for the drink.  I do love using flavored coffee creamers in my hot cocoa, though. 

Unfortunately, I am allergic to most common tea types used in the USA.  Orange Pekoe and Black Cut Pekoe varieties are used mostly in iced tea, which is often referred to as the "house wine of the south" and often a source of pride for southern mom's.  Imagine being at a friend's house and having to turn down an offer of fresh brewed ice tea because drinking even a small amount might send you into fits of violent vomiting and a need to run to the emergency room.  And as my own mother will tell you, I spent enough time in the emergency room as a kid.

I can stand coffee if I have to.  I like the scent but the taste kills any love for the drink.  I do love using flavored coffee creamers in my hot cocoa, though. 

Hey, we make allowances for those genetically challenged in the taste bud areas. Nothing better then a hot cuppa African Blue Thunder. I'm not talking that starbucks bootblack. I'll admit to liking some good sweet sun tea. Hey, I'm in Virginia, it's two more taps on the sink here abouts.

Ricky, what the heck is "African Blue Thunder" and why in Virginia do you do two more taps on the sink? Huh??? Just excuse this non coffee and tea drinker..

African Blue Thunder is one of the best coffee's in the world . . . and has the highest caffeine content too I think. I came to Virginia so my son could mature his last few years at home with snow, green things that don't hurt you, shade that you don't have to pay extra for and moisture that falls freely from the sky at rates greater then 8 inches per year. Besides, Vagina is for lovers. (Wait, did I say that right?) two extra taps on the sink, hot and cold running sweet tea.

Non-coffee drinker . . . is that some kind of warped oxymoron? There IS therapy for your condition you know. I assume you have a substitute? If it's tequila then its a forgivable transgression. But hopefully it's at least a real and good tequila like Casa Noblesque anejo or reposado. OMG I want some. Almost a roasted marshmallow aftertaste. Nummy nummy nummy.

The Worlds Best coffee is Jamaican Blue Mountain. Considered the perfect bean grown in the perfect soil at the perfect altitude and the perfect climate. All other coffees are judged by Jamaican Blue. It is the worlds most sought after coffee.

Well now that would depend on the person judging wouldn't it? I judge the rest of the world by African Blue Thunder. |-P