Riposté - Werewolves

Castle Herald

• 2 weeks later...

Magic comes in many flavors in the World of Darkness.  Nick and Cody get a first hand look at some different types.  Our boys gather and trade info.   Riposte: Werewolves   Chapter E - Double Trouble    is next.

How'd he do that?  Wait a sec, how the heck did I do that?!

• 2 weeks later...

A simple meeting and sleepover has turned tragic.  Cody and Nick do what good friends do and help as best they can, but are they prepared for the many things that go bump in the night?   Riposte: Werewolves  Chapter F - The Scent of Burning Dreams   is next!

Night terrors come in many different packages.

Still can't believe you killed off Robby's parents. I was looking forward to seeing him as a big brother. Hopefully Kenny can bring him back to real life and Nick and Cody can remove the bane(?).

This has certainly been some roller coaster ride! Would be nice to go up again but I have a feeling there are more and worse lows to come.

Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

For our young Garou heroes, every day is on the job training.  Sometimes it's something simple, sometimes the risks and dangers are far more dire. Success isn't always guaranteed.  Riposte: Werewolves  Chapter G - Circles Within Circles   is next!

Careful where you step!

• 2 weeks later...

Cody and Nick compare notes on their first serious werewolf training missions.  Seems the toughest lessons are the ones you have to apply most when the chips are really down.  When it comes down to it, the moment of truth is yours to make or break on.   Riposte: Werewolves  Chapter H - School of Hard Knocks   is next!

Time for a "much too vulgar display of power," don't you agree?

• 3 weeks later...

Regrouping, resetting, and making necessary adjustments.  Sometimes you have to cover a lot of ground in a short time.  Or a lot of water.  Sometimes, just sometimes, you get a helping hand.   Riposte: Werewolves  Chapter I - Deeper & Deeper   is next!

RIP Rolf/Thrasher-rhya

Thanks for this one, D'Artagnon.  This was kind of a busy chapter.  I was a lot surprised to learn that Brianna and what's his name from Virginia are still around.  And they must be made to pay for what they've done to JJ. 

Chuckles and Knuckles need to get a dose of whoop ass too.

The send off for Rolf/Thrasher was touching.  I imagine the next funeral for Robby's parents will be too.

Great chapter!  Thanks.

• 6 months later...

It's been a long time coming....

Sleepover turns to breakfast meeting, Jedi Class gets a supernatural switch-over, and something that should not have been forgotten (in a previous chapter) is explained.  All of this and the usual level of teenage highbrow entertainment Nick brings to the table.  It's about to get hairy.  Riposte: Werewolves Chapter J - Sticks and Stones     is next!

Hey, what's Joey up to?

Zergrinch, I'm the idiot that programs the website. So please, if you spot something wrong, send me an email ASAP.

I have a team that looks over this stuff, before it goes live... Most of the time it works wonderfully. Then there was last night. sigh. Even though everyone missed it, it was in fact, my fault. I did the programming!

As for the chapter, I've been waiting for (what I see as) the final piece of the setup to fall into place... Good Job!